W3-O Batam, Indonesia.
Graphic Designer (Full Time/Contract)
A challenging position for those who would like to pursue a design and digital media career. The candidate must be an independent, self-motivated and committed professional with a demonstrated aptitude for managing multiple projects, team members and meeting tight timelines. You need to love design and strive for creativity. Most importantly, we have no time for politics and ego battles.
Location : Batam
- A strong fighting spirit
- Desire/persistence in pursuing great works
- Self motivated and independent but also able to work well as a team
- A consistent ability to produce and communicate fresh ideas and visual concepts.
- High levels of motivation and perseverance with a strong sense of belief in your ideas, plus the skills and confidence to express them.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work and multi-task
- A team player.
- The ability to take rejection and criticism well and to be able to adapt ideas to clients’ and colleagues’ needs.
- The capacity to deal with stress and work well under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Enthusiasm about design & advertising with a real desire to keep up to date with new developments in the media.
- Acute observation and an eye for detail.
- High levels of software skills in relevant art and design packages, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and any other 3D related system for POSM
- An understanding of the production process.
- Good Digital Imaging skills.
- Extensive knowledge in printing/pre-press.
- Proficiency in English both written and oral
- Willing to travel for work (during safe travel period)
- To be based in Batam, Kepri.
- To work closely with the creative team and suit to generate creative concept and visuals to fulfil the client’s brief.
- To produce concept proposal (sketches/storyboards/mock ups/scamps/etc.) to communicate ideas to the client.
- Able to gain an understanding of the target audience and business that the marketing collateral is aimed at
- Able to instil and upkeep high design standards on the creative/design team in accordance to the creative director’s expectations.
- Act as the final eye for quality control before the artwork gets presented to the creative director and account managers.
- Meeting with the creative director, account managers before presenting ideas to clients.
- Pitching ideas to clients.
- Briefing and leading other members of the creative/design team
- Visiting and assessing locations for potential shoots, event, etc.
- Working on location (during safe time).
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in graphic design and display/POSM industry
- Bachelors degree in a design-related course or equivalent
Send your application to us at email@example.com
Please include the following:
- CV with recent picture
- Reference contacts
- Recent samples of work
- Current and expected salary
- Availability to commence work